Subject: [Leica] A Questionable Haze?
From: mknawabi.lug at gmail.com (Yama Nawabi)
Date: Fri Jul 18 00:45:46 2008

I think my problem might just be in the agitation. Im using someone
else's development times as a start, and he goes for 3 times every
thirty seconds. Total develop time is 9 minutes and 30 seconds, in XTOL
1:1 with Tri-x at ASA 400.

I think I like the high contrast, but maybe I will try 45 seconds when I
shoot ASA 400. The temperature of the room is usually around 23C. I bet
it would be cooler in the winter, however I am in sunny southern
california, and temperatures here average about 85F lately.

Thanks for your help. I will definitely do the photo-flo solution,
however i really am not sure how much to dilute.