Subject: [Leica] IMG: Trio and Triple Moon
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jul 16 14:56:34 2008

On the first shot:
 http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/temp/L1003880Trio.htm
The animals with the horns on the right they are babies too?

Is seems like they know the human baby is a baby. So they don't run away.
Am I picking that up right?

To me the image had potential of true greatness and might be tried
monochrome.
The grass doesn't need to be green.

I like the skinny format. Pan.

mark@rabinergroup.com