Subject: [Leica] IMG: Still kicking
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 6 15:04:46 2008

Daniel, in the Rebecca photo, I see a computer, a bowl that had noodles, a
coffee cup and a mobile phone. She would fit right in my household. All it
needs is a TV showing cartoons as well!
BTW the little Summicron looks like a great lens to keep on there all the
time.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e