Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 6 01:56:04 2008

Hi Tina, I hope that you recover quickly and are getting sufficient sympathy
and support there! You have created a LUG historical moment there. I imagine
that you would just as soon not be famous for that though. Still, Leica
should give you a medal. If you want to give some people nightmares, just
post a picture of the Nocti that imprinted in your poor nose!

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/