Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 6 15:26:27 2008

It could become like a Shaolin temple ritual. Grasshopper, when you can
snatch this Leica from my hands with your head, you may be admitted to the
elite cadre of LUG professionals. You shall forever bear the mark of the
dot.

Hey please don't start any threads on magenta bruising ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/