Subject: [Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap
From: charlie at droolassicpark.com (Charlie Meyer)
Date: Sun Jul 6 16:18:16 2008

Nah, and no M8 bashing if the shade of magenta isn't to one's
expectation. That M8 and photographer have enough of a bashing from
the fall Tuesday. :)

Charlie

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap)
Message from photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest) ([Leica] IMG: M8 Mishap)