Subject: [Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Thu Jun 26 11:27:27 2008

Quoth the Rob McClure :

> Darn it is good to be back -- like I never left!  Did I miss any
> other good debates?

Define "good."

Lotsa debates.  None new.  All of them boring and repetitive.

I've found that by filtering out about ... 4 people, I guess... I
miss almost all of the rants and virtually none of the useful
information.

AND I'm not at all tempted to rant back, which saves me time, ulcers,
and blood pressure meds.

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com
Photojournalist                               rcmckee@rcmckee.com