Subject: [Leica] OT : Against my better judgement-storing stamps
From: leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee)
Date: Sun Jun 22 10:00:54 2008

If it were me I'd start out perusing the Light Impressions website.
There will be some different storage requirements for documents than
for photographs, and they're the experts.

After that, if the library's open on Sunday you might want to give
the conservation people there a shout.

Quoth the Chris Williams :

--

R. Clayton McKee                           http://www.rcmckee.com