Subject: [Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Thu Jun 26 09:59:08 2008

I unsubscribed from this list for a year due for family reasons and
just re-subscribed.  And you folks are still arguing about filters...
Darn it is good to be back -- like I never left!  Did I miss any other
good debates?

Rob McClure

On Jun 26, 2008, at 12:10 PM, Marc James Small wrote:

> At 10:41 AM 6/26/2008, Ted Grant wrote:
> >The Great Filter debate! :-)
> >
> >It's the year 3008 and this conversation will still be going on! :-)
> WHY?
> >
> >Simply because some people are amateurs, some are pros and some
> always seem
> >to be in one panic state or other over the subject. Certainly when
> plain old
> >fashion common sense will tell you when to use and when not to.
> >
> >Absolutely honest experience... I never use them unless for specific
> reason:

SNIP

Replies: Reply from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!)
Reply from leica at rcmckee.com (R. Clayton McKee) ([Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!)