Subject: [Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Jun 26 10:26:23 2008

At 01:00 PM 6/26/2008, Rob McClure wrote:
 >I unsubscribed from this list for a year due for family reasons and
 >just re-subscribed.  And you folks are still arguing about filters...
 >Darn it is good to be back -- like I never left!  Did I miss any other
 >good debates?

Welcome back, long-absent friend!  Yup, the LUG
is like a the revolving cylinder on a pistol used
in Russian Roulette.  Every so often, we get
around to retreading old ground, often with explosive results!

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Ah! Back to the Great Filter Dispte!)