Subject: [Leica] NYLUG Meeting
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:30:42 2008

At 10:39 PM 6/8/2008, you wrote:
>To the LUG and Tina, now that we have Blurb and easy desktop
>publishing, I'm definitely going to be putting together a book of my
>experiences in Iraq. 57 rolls of B&W, 18 rolls of chrome (mix of
>Kodachrome 64, 200 and a few rolls of Fuji Provia.) Should I mix up the
>book with color or just stick to black & white?
>Philip Forrest

As far as I'm concerned, unless there is a particular reason for
using color, black and white is always best (especially where people
are concerned).  Of course, there are many different opinions here on
the LUG and elsewhere!!

I'll look forward to the book, whichever it is.

Best wishes,

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com