Subject: [Leica] 99 on the wall
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jun 9 15:26:13 2008

At 05:57 PM 6/9/2008, you wrote:

>Now if I could only been shooting in heat o rama.
>To really capture the heat in the pictures.
>
>mark@rabinergroup.com
>Mark William Rabiner

We took the subway out to Coney Island and sat in a shaded pavilion
with wonderful ocean breezes all day!!!  Just walking to the subway
and back was enough to make me melt, though.  I may not have captured
any heat in photos but there were a lot of nearly naked people on the
beach to photograph (most of them should have worn a lot more!)

About to head out for Dim Sum in a cool, dark restaurant -

Stay cool in NYC!  Ride the subway.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com