Subject: [Leica] NYLUG Meeting
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Mon Jun 9 10:30:38 2008

Thanks to the school for hosting the NYLUG, thanks to you all for
inviting me to talk and thanks for your praise. It was great to put
faces to names finally after a few years here on the LUG.

To the LUG and Tina, now that we have Blurb and easy desktop
publishing, I'm definitely going to be putting together a book of my
experiences in Iraq. 57 rolls of B&W, 18 rolls of chrome (mix of
Kodachrome 64, 200 and a few rolls of Fuji Provia.) Should I mix up the
book with color or just stick to black & white?

Again, many thanks to everyone.
Sincerest regards,
Philip Forrest

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] NYLUG Meeting)