Subject: [Leica] There once was a man from Pawtucket
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 29 16:13:26 2008

Jim, more luscious squares from you. Nearly as good as my wife's chocolate
brownies. My favourites are Wilkinson 02 and 03. 02 for the interesting and
intersecting rooflines, steeple and just so seagulls, 03 for almost abstract
of the culvert with strong lines. Both nearly as good as the double chocs
with chocolate chips and a macchiato on the side.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/