Subject: [Leica] A lot of DMR attention
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu May 29 01:10:16 2008

WARNING, please disregard post if speculation annoys you.

I was just checking my subscription to LFI when I noticed an ad for the LFI
issue to correspond with Photokina.

What should I see in the issue index but:

Cover photo by DMR/R9

Photographer with DMR/R9 article on aesthetic imagery

R system digital article

Photojournalist article about why he loves his digital R

R lenses, the heart of the R system.

Photographer article on experimentation with DMR by landscape photographer

Whatever can these mean!! Go ahead and get all unsettled and speculative you
R guys!

Cheers

Geoff

http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e