Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barber Shop and LIGHT - BW
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 23 15:13:13 2008

I rather like the BW too, Tina. The back wall lighting makes the tiny 'shop'
very apparent and the bw gives us great emphasis on all of the gritty
detail. I'm sure that we talked about a book in the future with all of this
stuff in it?

I was really pleased too, to read thoughtful critique and opinion from both
Ted and Philippe on your photo as well, each from their own perspective. I
try to contribute as well. This is invaluable and educational. Good on you
critics, I commend your efforts to make for really worthwhile discussion.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/