Subject: [Leica] IMG: yet more clouds stuff
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 23 14:39:40 2008

Thanks Jim. You are correct of course that the body of the two colour shots
is dark. Due to the sun directly into the lens, the brightness range is too
extreme. I wanted to expose for the foreground to be silhouetted and was
interested in the flare performance with that big light bulb in the shot,
while looking for the colour of the red backlit leaves. A monster stress
test for both the lens and sensor.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e