Subject: [Leica] IMG: Friday Flowers (phx)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri May 23 06:24:04 2008

Philippe, I am pleased to see that you have cleaned the finger marks off the
front of your lens now. Much less 'fuzzilogic'. But I can feel my hay fever
getting worse after looking at these new shots!
Printemps it seems in your neighbourhood. Luscious colour and foliage.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/