Subject: [Leica] IMG: Barber Shop and LIGHT - BW
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 23 08:21:23 2008

At 09:58 AM 5/23/2008, you wrote:

>Hope this helps. At least it helped me as it has forced me to
>analyze a spontaneous reaction and try to find why I had reacted so.
>So thank you Tina for this and for your kind and open mind.
>Phx

And thank you, Philippe, for prompting me to try it in black and
white.  It hadn't occurred to me.  Probably a lot of the India photos
would lend themselves to B&W. There was so much color everywhere, it
was almost overwhelming.  I'll have to try converting some (if I ever
finish them all!!)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com