Subject: [Leica] IMG: French Quarter Images
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri May 23 06:36:00 2008

At 09:27 AM 5/22/2008, you wrote:
>Thanks Philippe. Colours were processed with a custom preset in LR.
>Using the fill light and black sliders along with luminance can
>create the color effect. Example - Fill Light 75, Black 65,
>Luminance Red +15, Orange +15, Yellow + 10. In Sharpening I set the
>Masking to 75.
>
>Chris

I love these, Chris.  You should do a book.  I picture these in a
very small book - about 4x5. I'm sure it would sell in the French
Quarter and elsewhere!  I was proposed to in the Court of Two Sisters
about 44 years ago ;-)  The last time we went there, there were very
large rats eating with us :-(

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com