Subject: [Leica] Olympus 510 with Leica-R lens
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Fri May 16 12:07:06 2008

Jim,

How does the chip connect with the contacts inside the lens opening of the
E-510?  Does it feel as if there is any interference when attaching the lens
and adapter? Do you get a clear green light when you focus manually?  This
potential copycat wants to know.

Thanks in advance.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA