Subject: [Leica] Video on Leica from DW TV
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Apr 29 02:18:17 2008

Great link Howard. I even got a little heart palpitation when I saw the hand
assembly of the lenses. Of course the red dots are fitted by hand too.
The production figures were higher than I expected. Still it seems that the
LUG as a group has absorbed two whole days of M8 production! That's 450
Leica employees we kept in sauerbraten und kartoffeln for that time. Not too
bad. I bet we do way better on lenses and other M bodies. We must have 5% of
the Noctis ever made for a start ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e