Subject: [Leica] RE: How many M8s New List_4
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Apr 24 08:36:29 2008

Richard,You also have to count the new lenses people bought to keep the fov
the same for their favorite activities.  I have added just one, an 18 but I
suspect that I will end up with the WTE fairly soon for travel purposes.
 Two TE's would make a very compact kit.

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 3:57 PM, Richard Taylor <r.s.taylor@comcast.net>
wrote:

> We're clearly not a poor lot.  That's about $245K so far and counting that
> the LUG has spent for M8s, to say nothing about the only partially counted
> Noctiluxes.  :-)
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick
>

> On Apr 23, 2008, at 3:30 PM, Leonard Taupier wrote:
>
>  Thanks, Mark. Alphabetical at that. We're now up to 45 M8's so far.
>>

>> On Apr 23, 2008, at 2:56 PM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
>>
>>  Adam Bridge,
>>> Barney
>>>
>>  Benjamin Marks
>>

>>> Bob Adler
>>> Brian our barkeep!
>>> Charles Hehl
>>>
>>  Chris Williams
>>

>>> Clive Moss
>>>
>>  Craig Semetko
>>

>>> Eric Calderwood
>>> Felix
>>> Frank Dernie
>>> Gene Duprey
>>> Geoff,
>>> George Lottermoser,
>>> H?kan Dennersten
>>> Henning (x2)
>>> Howard Cummer (x2) (yes, no, yes, no, yes),
>>> Howard Ritter
>>> Jeffery Smith
>>> Ken Lisaka
>>> Lee Hermann