Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8 --- WHAT IS THIS?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 31 15:31:08 2008

Sonny offered:

>> Anyhow, Live View lets me do shots like this:

http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_28_2008.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_28_2008.htm%3c%3c%3c%3c> <<<<

Hi Sonny,

Yeah it's great for "old guys?" ;-) who have a tough time getting down on
their belly in the flower bed for this kind of photo. :-)

Beat's the hell out of found lying there and all people do is keep bringing
more flowers thinking it's a memorial location! :-)

ted