Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another week and more weddings
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Mar 31 09:11:53 2008

Hi Chris,

Well not to hurt your feelings :-) But when I heard this." there's a shooter
in New York who's basic wedding price is $20,000. 00 take it or leave it!"
And he's booked all the time! What's sad is there are so many monetarily
stupid people who have that kind of wealth and couldn't careless what the
amount! While millions of people about the world live in horrid poverty!

Certainly when one finds out the couple have separated 3 or 4 months later
when all the mating fun has cooled! :-(

ted