Subject: [Leica] IMG: Another week and more weddings
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Mon Mar 31 18:06:28 2008

They are called 'Hedge Fund Managers' or 'Wall Street Mavens' and they
couldn't care less about compromising the whole US economy, and maybe the
world economy, because of their shortsightedness and greed. As the Treasury
Secretary is one of their own, who in his previous avatar is one of the
prime causes of this mess, do not expect anything tangible to happen to rein
them in.

Cheers
Jayanand