Subject: [Leica] CV 15mm lens on M8 --- WHAT IS THIS?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun Mar 30 17:17:37 2008

On Sun, Mar 30, 2008 at 6:23 PM, Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> wrote:

> Fold out all-view? Hell it's a kids toy! :-)

Ted a couple months ago I bought a Olympus E330, at a great price, with the
hope of using my R lenses on it.  That turned out to be such a pain in the
ass the way i work, that I rarely use it.  I know, lots of people do wonders
with the combination, and I love to look at their work, I'm just not that
patient. (Sound like someone you know, or maybe someone your bride knows?)

Anyhow, Live View lets me do shots like this:

http://www.sonc.com/friday_march_28_2008.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny