Subject: [Leica] Canon DSLR R lens use/exposure inconsistencies
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Mar 19 06:46:25 2008

Thanks, Douglas,

We had this same discussion last year. I ran some tests at that time
with Canon, Leica and Nikon lenses on a Canon 20d and found the Leica
and Nikon lenses would overexpose as Aram described and as Canon
confirmed to Bob. As far as I know only Canon bodies have this
problem with manual focus lenses. The same photos and lenses on Leica
and Nikon bodies perform normally in manual mode.

Cheers,
Len