Subject: [Leica] IMG: A couple of days in Maastricht
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Feb 28 22:09:02 2008

Hi Nathan
I think I can see a perfect spot to sit for a beer and a chat outside that
Hotel. I do believe that I recognise one or two of the
bottles in the window, as well.
'Looking' is a great catch, complete with senorita as the focus. Well done
An engaging stroll with you as always, thanks. Now we await some from
Michiel as well.
Cheers
Geoff