Subject: [Leica] IMG: A couple of days in Maastricht
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 26 23:06:22 2008

Last week I spent a couple of days attending a course at the European
Institute of Public Administration in Maastricht. Even though I lived
in the Netherlands for 4 1/2 year until this past October, this was
the first time I really visited that beautiful city. During the day I
was of course in the conference room immersing myself in the
mysteries of EU public procurement rules, but in the mornings and
evenings there was time to explore. The result is this new gallery:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/maastricht

Actually, one of the 26 images is from Den Bosch, not Maastricht. See
if you can spot it--I know Michiel will since he was with me when I
took that picture.

Equipment-wise, there is high Olympus and (Pana)Leica content here.

As always, comments and critique are very welcome.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
nathan@nathanfoto.com
General photography: