Subject: [Leica] Zeiss-Ikon RF
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Feb 28 13:59:25 2008

Hi Frank,

You are right, the new Elmarit 28 ASPH is cheaper, I think the reason is the
lens construction, not the optical quality. For my personnla use I give a
great importance of he new Elmarit 28 ASPH compactness.

About the Zeiss Ikon RF I can't give my opinion, I've never had one on my
hands. Steve said that viewfidner is better, I suppose he refers to the VF
and the RF, for me the better rangefinder that Leica has never made is the
M3, I own an M6 and a MP, but M3 is superb!, also I give also a great value
to the noise effect.

Saludos cordiales
Luis