Subject: [Leica] Zeiss-Ikon RF
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Thu Feb 28 07:11:19 2008

On Feb 27, 2008, at 9:15 PM, G Hopkinson wrote:

> Ernie, Erwin Puts has a review on his site.
> <http://www.imx.nl/photo/zeiss/zeiss_ikon_zm_camera.html>
> Tom Abrahamsson, who is a very respected Leica user has previously
> posted a positive review also. The viewfinder is extremely clear
> and bright. The premium black paint finish looks yummy. I have not
> personally owned the camera, only examined it at a dealers.
> If you are shopping new, may I suggest that you compare the price to
> a second-hand M6 in very good condition?

I have a Zeiss Ikon rangefinder... wonderful view finder-the best, a
wonderful camera, good price...I wouldn't hesitate to get one now if
you have leica lenses and wish to shoot film.

I bought mine in Paris, when my Leica M7 unaccountedly jammed and I
could not get a quick fix.

Take it seriously...

Steve