Subject: [Leica] Saturday señoritas
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Feb 29 16:35:30 2008

Hi all,

More or less two week ago I've posted these special "Friday Flowers"

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Flowers/Flowers_w.jpg.html

and Hoppy has said that he prefers the Saturday se?oritas. Well I've gone to
catch some se?oritas on Saturday, and the first 10 pictures of this album
proves my efforts on behalf Hoppy asked for, I hope you like it:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/luisrq/Barcelona/

All with Leica M3, generally with Summitar, someone with Summicron 35 (4th
generation)

Thanks for looking, your c&c are always appreciated,

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) (Re: [Leica] Saturday señoritas)
Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) (RE: [Leica] Saturday señoritas)