Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Feb 5 22:19:45 2008

Sorry Barney, but the pasted moon does not work for me, since it is
so obviously pasted. The real moon was obviously partially hidden
behind the clouds, while the one you show is completely visible. I
like the image otherwise and think it could have stood on its own
without this Photoshop trickery.

Cheers,
Nathan