Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Feb 6 03:37:34 2008

I can second Nathan in this. The pasted moon looks pasted, period. Otheriwse
a nice picture. Can't you show us the original version?
Didier

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise)