Subject: [Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise
From: bjq1 at mac.com (Bernard Quinn)
Date: Sun Feb 3 18:32:31 2008

Moonrise in the Blackwater Wildlife Refuge. It was pretty amazing. It
was cold, primal, windy, and exciting. Geese honking and flying all
over the place trying to settle in for the night.You could tell in an
instant why our ancestors were so awestruck by the power of nature.
Of course they didn't have Photoshop. This was the second full mood
after the Harvest moon. It really appeared that big, but, in the
interest of full disclosure, I have to admit that I pasted a picture
of the full moon with details on its surface over the original one.
That's how I know they are the same size!

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/Barney/Blackwater_Moonrise.jpg.html

Barney

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise)
Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Blackwaer Moonrise)