Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fuzzillogic 6 -
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Jan 21 15:19:49 2008

Philippe AMARD offered:

>>The sad story about this is that it was shot in a beautiful caf? where as
students we used to have a couple of drinks on Sunday nights - at the time
you couldn't see through the caf? due to heavy smoking, and dampness of
flowing beer. But it was so friendly.

The legislation changed on Jan1st and it now looks more like this -

taken last Sunday afternoon - looks dull to me.

http://tinyurl.com/27z5ul <http://tinyurl.com/27z5ul%3c%3c%3c> <<<

Non, non, mon ami, :-)

You took the pictures at different times of the day in colour and B&W.
Hardly fair to compare one unto the other. Not only that it?s obviously a
different lunch crowd compared to the Sunday evening student crowd! :-)

But the new ?No smoking? is wonderful! Instead of your lungs dying and you
younger because the lungs can?t deliver oxygen to your system, now you have
a great number of years added to your photography life! :-)

You can tell I?ve never smoked. Oh there was the time something to do with
?grass? Pot? Whatever it?s called? :-)
 but I didn?t inhale.;-) :-)

There will be mood at midnight, smoking or no smoking. Here?s a trick for
effect. :-)

Get a piece of ?silk stocking? where ever you can find a lady to give hers
up. ;-) Pull it tight over the lens and shoot through it and you?ll have a
surprising smoke effect while using daylight balanced film or digital set
for daylight under tungsten lighting . :-)

Metering? I just meter right through the camera and click! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG: Fuzzillogic 6 - Ted)