Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fuzzillogic 6 - Ted
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Mon Jan 21 22:04:11 2008

Ted,

the two pictures were taken at a few minutes interval. :-[
I tried some classical shots first, then felt frustrated as they didn't
display the atmosphere I had liked in the place - haven't been there for
25 odd years - so I went to fuzzilogic , to sketch from memory one of
the two pictures/images Camus is said to think we're are after (George's
blog, a couple of days ago).

As to smoking in public places; I can't agree more. And yet I smoke.
But this is also a sure sign of the times; when individual freedoms are
increasingly restricted; this you won't contest me I imagine, by
legislators who don't act according to their official credos and claims
(this remark is not geographical localised, and doesn't point at any
specific leader, it is only a general trend I perceive).

I'll try the stocking experiment; but this - as all Leica gear - is very
expensive; silk ! with a Red Dot? My goodness ;-)

Thanks for viewing, for the tip, and most of all, for your open, frank
and lasting friendship.
Philippe