Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Jan 13 14:02:57 2008

Have you noticed that about the horizon too?  :-)

Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)
Message from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)