Subject: [Leica] When in doubt ask photographer
From: walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson)
Date: Sun Jan 13 13:06:21 2008

Harrison

I don't think you assesment of new shooters/wide angle is accurate. I
saw a lot of wide-angle obsessive compulsives in the 70's.

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)
Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)
Message from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] When in doubt ask photographer)