Subject: [Leica] OT: Monitors - your preferences?
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Fri Dec 28 14:40:31 2007

Well, it's finally time to buy a new monitor.  It should be calabratable (if
that's a word) and be of reasonable quality. I am currently using a 7 year
old Dell CRT and the poor beastie just canna' take it ne more.  I think it
will be relegated to second-monitor status to "keep Photoshop palletes, tool
bars and the like.

I'm looking at LaCie's 1600X1200 LACIE320 and Apple's Cinema 20" Flat -Panel
Display; but am I missing something obvious? Maybe BenQ makes a $300 20 inch
monitor that is the answer to my calibration woes.

Any input and/or personal experiences appreciated -- off list, if you like
and if Brian feels this strays too far afield.

Happy New Year!

Ben
Marks<http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Cinema-20-Flat-Panel-Display/dp/B0002ILKMW/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=pc&qid=1198880962&sr=1-2>

Replies: Reply from octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas) ([Leica] OT: Monitors - your preferences?)