Subject: [Leica] Best way to win at wishing the LUG a Happy New Year
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Mon Dec 31 11:05:46 2007

Plus ca change . . .

Happy New Year,  you nuts.

At the risk of sounding maudlin, I know of no more helpful, entertaining and
occasionally irascible collection of photo enthusiasts, although (to
paraphrase a short friend), I know less than half of you half as well as I
would like.  Here's a full glass of electrons, ones and zeros to you all!
May your new year be happy and healthy and may the big one not get away.

Best regards,

Benjamin Marks