Subject: [Leica] Need help of LUG'ger in Japan
From: benmarks2005 at gmail.com (Benjamin Marks)
Date: Wed Nov 7 13:44:47 2007

Thanks Len, Richard:  I am e-mailing back and forth with Don, maybe he can
help, but the appealing thing about Hayata is that they have done over 100
of these conversions, so the kinks are out of the system, if you know what I
mean.  Don't get me wrong, I have a lot of respect for Don's abilities, and
we'll see what he comes up with; but these guys in Tokyo seem to have it
down to a science.  Richard:  let me get mystical on ya:  I have a 50/2
Planar -- in fact I bought it hoping that it would have that special
something that the G45/2 has.  It is a nice lens, but the G 45/2 is _so_
good that I have kept a whole Contax G2 to affix to the back of it.  Problem
is, I don't really like the G2 all that much.  So, I'm holding out for the
best of both worlds.

Now if I could just find some help local in Japan . . .

Sincerely,

Ben Marks