Subject: [Leica] Need help of LUG'ger in Japan
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Wed Nov 7 15:11:14 2007

Of course. We all know the German optic fairies works in mysterious
ways so I feel your WANT.

Now if only I can find someone who will make a RF cam for a Summicron
50/2 R lens to go with my R->XPan adapter, I'd be mighty happy myself.

At 01:44 PM 11/7/2007, Benjamin Marks wrote:
>..  Richard:  let me get mystical on ya:  I have a 50/2
>Planar -- in fact I bought it hoping that it would have that special
>something that the G45/2 has.  It is a nice lens, but the G 45/2 is _so_
>good that I have kept a whole Contax G2 to affix to the back of it.  Problem
>is, I don't really like the G2 all that much.  So, I'm holding out for the
>best of both worlds.
>
>Now if I could just find some help local in Japan . . .

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Need help of LUG'ger in Japan)