Subject: [Leica] Canon G9 or Leica M8?
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Nov 10 22:00:51 2007

At 08:35 PM 11/10/2007, Douglas Herr wrote:
>G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:
>
> > BTW where do I buy one of those new fangled Auto HCB attachments?
> > Dang I need one of those.
>
>Now that face-recognition software is being incorporated into
>cameras, how long will it be before cameras have subject-detection
>radar with automatic tracking drives and zooming for optimum image
>size?  I can see the new menu choices:

Nah, think more advanced. You point the camera in the approximate
area of interests and it will show you all the possible great
pictures that can be gotten using the picture elements, even
importing Gee Bee's inflatable ducks and whatnots if needed.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)