Subject: [Leica] Street crime
From: hoppyman at msn.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Oct 23 13:37:06 2007

Just changed the thread name guys. Sorry to hear that some folks have had
bad experiences. Just one vote here for no problems. Just didn't go in any
war zones and exercised basic precautions as in going anywhere where lots of
folks are around and turistas are inattentive. Hardly unique to European
cities. I never felt remotely threatened in several days of walking the
length and and breadth of old Barcelona with my M constantly in hand or on
display. 864 pictures and nearly as many tapas later, I am a happy camper.
I'd come to Barcelona again in a heartbeat.
cheers
Hoppy