Subject: [Leica] Hoppy does Barcelona - street crime
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue Oct 23 08:44:24 2007

A friend was on a bus or train in Barcelona when he noticed his wallet was
missing.  In a fit he grabbed the closest sketchy character and demanded
his wallet back making quite a ruckus on the bus shouting and yelling.  And
there it was suddenly on the floor, dropped no doubt to quell the
disturbance.  The poor guy he grabbed was likely innocent.  His crazy
behavior seemed to scare the perpetrators, an old NYC subway trick.