Subject: [Leica] Four Rolleiflex "rocks"
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Oct 12 18:20:23 2007

Hi Luis,

To me the first one, "A Chat" is the best photo. It has a very nice
tone with a very balanced exposure. The TX400 and the Rollei seem to
be a good match. My favorite is "Again on the Scooter". But the photo
looks a little soft, maybe due to a quick movement of the camera in
order to make the catch. I like the photo "Thaughts" very much. You
did catch this man in a very thoughtful mood. I would have liked to
see the man's face a little lighter. But it does not take away from
the mood.

Thanks for showing.

Best Regards,
Len