Subject: [Leica] 28mm Summicron IR problem
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Fri Oct 12 18:52:34 2007

Hi Howard,

I have no problem with the Tri-Elmar or the 28mm Elmarit or any other
wide angle lens I've tried with the exception of the 28mm Summicron.
It appears to be a characteristic of the specific lens design and not
the focal length. I took quite a few IR photos with the Tri-Elmar
last year. I could not include it in my test today as it's in New
Jersey getting 6-bit coded.

How's the new M8 working out?

Cheers,
Len