Subject: [Leica] What happens at Airport Security when.....
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sun Sep 30 22:12:24 2007

Whoa, thanks for the heads up. I take film all over the places (at
Narita, I requested hand check and they promptly just gave me back
the bag on the other side after kinda looking at it) and no problem
no far. I hope my good luck continues...

At 09:29 PM 9/30/2007, Frank Filippone wrote:
>Time and place: Kauai Airport, September 29, 2007.

// richard (This email is for mailing lists. To reach me directly,
please use richard at imagecraft.com)